Student Developer - Digital Analytics & Optimization
Do you want to deliver digital analytics solutions to some of the most interesting growth brands and enterprise companies in Denmark and Europe? Do you have knowledge about internet technology and a passion for analytics?
Busk&Co are looking for the next talent to join a recently founded consultancy led by some of the most experienced e-commerce and analytics professionals in Denmark.
You’ll be working with
- Technical integration of data sources and marketing systems
- Validation of implementations
You will be part of
One of the most experienced e-commerce and analytics teams in Denmark who has a passion for analytics and improving client’s businesses by leveraging on new technologies and approaches.
Working with experts in e-commerce, digital strategy and analytics you will experience a steep learning curve and grow both personally and professionally.
A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
An environment of interesting clients ranging from medium sized brands on a growth trajectory to some of the largest global digital players.
Your personality is:
- Professional - ability to engage professionally with and deliver to demanding clients
- Quality orientated – attention to detail and quality in all your deliveries
- Curious - interested in always being up to date on new and related technologies
- Driven - high level of drive and can-do attitude
- Some experience with front-end technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML5 etc.)
- Interest in e-commerce and e-business
Weekly working hours is expected to be around 15 hours and will be aligned with your school schedule. Flexibility around exams. You will report to our analytics director and be part of the analytics team based in Copenhagen.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Feel free to contact René Brix at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 2012 4444 if you have questions related to the position.
Busk&Co is a boutique commerce and analytics consultancy with a highly experienced world class team. Our mission is to accelerate commerce for enterprise and growth brands by doing commerce in a new way. The team has more than 20 years of experience within e-commerce, digital management and consulting ranging from small and medium sized growth brands to some the largest online players in Europe within Retail, Luxury, Telco, BtB, Travel and Finance.