Do you want to deliver e-commerce and digital solutions to some of the most interesting growth brands and enterprise companies in Denmark and Europe? Do you have solid knowledge about internet technology and a passion for beautiful frontend code?
Busk&Co are looking for the next talent to join a recently founded consultancy led by some of the most experienced e-commerce and analytics professionals in Denmark.
You’ll be working with
- Translating requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Build high-quality, hand-coded responsive web sites that works across browsers, responsively and follows general web functions and standards
- Implementing customized solutions based on Shopify Plus and .liquid
- Implementing new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives, for example personalization clouds
- Deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce clients - all rooted in a firm focus on the clients digital strategy and customer lifecycle management
You will be part of
One of the most experienced e-commerce and analytics teams in Denmark who has a passion for analytics and improving client’s businesses by leveraging on new technologies and approaches.
Working with experts in e-commerce, digital strategy and analytics you will experience a steep learning curve and grow both personally and professionally.
A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
An environment of interesting clients ranging from medium sized brands on a growth trajectory to some of the largest global digital players.
You have experience with front-end architecture and a passion for new web technologies.
Your personality is:
- Professional - ability to engage professionally with and deliver to demanding clients
- Quality orientated – attention to detail and quality in all your deliveries
- Curious - interested in always being up to date on new and related technologies
- Driven - high level of drive and can-do attitude
- Experience with front-end architecture and a passion for learning new web technologies
- Ability to convert PSD mockups into high performing interactive digital experiences
- Proficiency in hand-coding (no WYSIWYG) HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout / positioning
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, etc.)
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
You will report to our delivery director and be part of the e-commerce team based in Copenhagen and the position is open for both full time and part time applicants.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact René Brix at email@example.com or by phone +45 2012 4444 if you have questions related to the position.
Busk&Co is a boutique commerce and analytics consultancy with a highly experienced world class team. Our mission is to accelerate commerce for enterprise and growth brands by doing commerce in a new way. The team has more than 20 years of experience within e-commerce, digital management and consulting ranging from small and medium sized growth brands to some the largest online players in Europe within Retail, Luxury, Telco, BtB, Travel and Finance.